Product Development Manager Chip Diagnostics
|September 04, 2013 - October 04, 2013|
|Benefits:||Health, 401K, Vacation Package|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Nanobiosym®, Inc is dedicated to creating technology platforms at the interface of physics, medicine and nanotechnology. Nanobiosym® Diagnostics, Inc, Nanobiosym®, Inc's commercial engine, focuses on the commercialization of its disruptive diagnostic technology platform, which will empower people worldwide with rapid, accurate, and portable diagnostic information about their own health. Nanobiosym® is founded by an MIT/Harvard alum and is comprised of a world class team of Directors, Advisors, and Strategic Partners. This hyper growth company allows for unique career opportunities with strong long-term incentives. |
|Duties:||Nanobiosym® is currently seeking top notch candidates to build its Product Development team to help the Company scale up and launch its first generation products into emerging global markets, as well as to help the Company plan its Global Strategy. |
1. 10+ years in Product Development for Chip Diagnostics
2. PhD in technical background (engineering, biomedical, biotechnology, nanotechnology, or related fields) is required
3. Seasoned in the chip diagnostics field;
4. Strong knowledge of the chip diagnostics market space, customer needs – in clinical, lab and industrial settings
5. Experience working with a strong technical team, being able to successfully deliver on a packaged product.
6. Strong project management skills, project timelines, setting and achieving technical milestones, ability to meet both milestones and deadlines on time, and progress reporting.
8. Excellent communication and writing skills
9. Ability to manage multiple tasks, including follow-through and tracking;
10. Comfortable working with highly-sensitive and confidential material;
11. Experience working with a young, hyper growth company;
• Excited to work in a hyper growth company;
• Resonate with Nanobiosym’s mission and vision;
• Straightforward, self-motivated, trustworthy, and positive;
• Adept at planning, prioritizing, multi-tasking, organizing and following through, while remaining highly energetic and focused;
• Extremely motivated and be willing to work in a fast-paced, hard working team;
• Resourceful and flexible;
• Energetic and willing to work hands-on in developing and executing a variety of activities.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.